Cairo Day Tours $35 Per Person
We offer you a special tour to explore the Islamic and Coptic Sightseeing in Cairo including the inspiring Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali and the historical hanging Church at Coptic Cairo. During the tour you will visit also Khan El Khalili Bazaar, the oldest bazaar in the Middle East and Africa.
– Our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo, and then you will be accompanied by your Egyptologist tour guide to visit the Castle of Salah El-Dien “Saladin Citadel” built in 1183 A.D on the Moqattam hills to fortify Cairo against the crusaders . inside the walls and behind the military towers of the citadel, the alabaster mosque of Mohamed Ali stands proudly on the highest point inside the courtyard of the Citadel of Saladin so it is dominated the Cairo skyline from outside . Mohamed Ali is the founder of modern Egypt and one of the most outstanding ruler in the history of Egypt died in 1849 AD and lies in his marble tomb inside the mosque.
– You will have lunch in a good quality local restaurant in Cairo.
– Move on to Old Cairo Zone(Coptic Cairo)which is among the most important locations visited by the Holy Family during their stay in Egypt so it is considered the heartland of Egypt’s Christian community and very rich in history and Christian historical events , during the tour you will visit the Church of Abu Serga (St Sergious), the hanging church, and Ben Ezra JewishSynagogue.
– Then continue to visit Khan El Khalili Bazaar founded in the 14th century. No visit to Cairo is complete without a stop at Khan El Khalili Bazaar where you will find oriental souvenirs and handmade crafts which will make your memories of Egypt unforgettable. At the bazaar, you will have a lot of pleasure walking through its winding alleys ,watching its beautiful objects that will catch your eye
– At the end of the tour you will be back to your hotel in Cairo.
• All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
• All transfers by a modern air-conditioned van
• All sightseeing tours (Private Tours), including entrance fees
• Private English-speaking Egyptologist tour guide
• Lunch during your tour
• Bottled water during your trip
• All taxes & service charge
NB: Incase of pick up from either Heliopolis or 06th of October Areas, there will be supplement 10$ per person.