Luxor Day Tours
Spend a day tour in Luxor, Egypt’s treasure house of countless wealth. You will have the chance to explore the ancient sites on the East Bank of the Nile River in Luxor including Karnak temple , the largest temple complex in the world and Luxor temple where you will find most of the buildings inside built by Ramses II, the greatest builder in ancient Egypt.
• Our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor, and then start your tour to the East Bank of the Nile River.
• Start your tour visiting Karnak temple, the biggest temple in the world. The temple has the great Hypostyle Hall having 134 gigantic columns. The temple also has many pylons, shrines, walls, statues and many other architectural elements that were built over hundreds of years by tens of pharaohs.
• Move on to Luxor Temple, built by Amehotep III and Ramses II and it is famous for having scenes of the famous battle of Kadesh that took place between Ramesses II and the Hittite Empire.
• At the end of the tour you will be transferred to your hotel in Luxor.
• Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
• All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
• Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
• Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
• Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
• All service charges & taxes