Cairo Day Tours $35 Per Person
Spend a wonderful day tour in Fayoum, one of Egypt’s seven oases where you will explore two unusual pyramids dating back to different eras of ancient Egyptian history. Fayoum is a home of different tourist attractions, rich in both history and nature so Fayoum is a place worth discovering.
Our representative will pick you from your hotel then drive to Fayoum. Once you arrive, you will start your tour with a visit to the pyramid of Hawara. It is a mud-brick pyramid built by king Amenemhat III. It was originally covered by fine white limestone casting but only the mud-brick core remains at present. Then move on to the pyramid of Meidum. The pyramid looks from a far like a huge tower with only three steps surrounded by a pile of rubble but it was originally constructed in 8 steps. It is considered the transition point between the early step pyramid and the complete pyramids such as those of Giza
Lunch will be served in a good local restaurant.
At the end of your tour, you will be driven back to your Cairo hotel.
• Pick up service from your hotel in Cairo and back
• All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
• Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place
• English-speaking Egyptologist guide
• Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
• Late lunch meal at local restaurant in EL Fayoum
• All taxes & service charge
• Any extras not mentioned in the program