Excursion ID : C D T 05
Cairo Day Tours
Pharaonic village is the best place in Egypt to know all about life in ancient Egypt in artistic fashion and an entertaining way. a professional group of actors and actresses dressed in pharaonic costumes will bring the days of pharaohs to life as they will show you all daily life activities in ancient Egypt like( papyrus making, palaces building, art of mummification, sculpting and clothing.
Our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo to take you on a wonderful tour to pharaonic village where Over a hundred actors and actresses perform all the daily activities and arts of the ancient Egyptians, including agriculture, pottery, sculpture, weaving, and much more. An artistic show will embody the life of the ancient Egyptian and also the most important information about pharaonic families, art of mummification, and the most important religious beliefs and social development. The village gives you a complete picture of what life was like in ancient Egypt so it is a vital resource in the preservation of our knowledge of the ancient world.
Once you end your tour, you will drive back to your hotel.
• Pick up services from your hotel & return
• All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
• Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
• Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
• Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
• All taxes & service charge
• Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary